Dr. Douglas Flora Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Flora?

Posted on September 26th, 2016

He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I didn't feel rushed at all and felt like he truly cared about me and my reason for being there. He's honestly one of the best doctors I've ever had experience with. I highly recommend him.

Awesome doc

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Dr. Flora is an amazing doctor and a very kind and compassionate man. He took his time explaining my diagnosis in terminology that I could understand. He is very positive even though the diagnosis is not one that I want to hear. He explained my treatment options clearly as well as my prognosis. I would highly recommend him to my friends.

Best I have ever seen

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Technically competent. Kind, compassionate, sensible, caring, never in a hurry. Best I have ever seen at what he does.

caring and thoughtful

Posted on December 12th, 2015

I am so glad Dr. Flora is my oncology doctor. He has always, always been there for me. This man "knows his stuff" and I would, and do, recommend him to everyone. He makes an extremely difficult journey bearable. Thanks to him, I am in remission. I can't recommend him enough!

the way you want a doctor to be

Posted on October 24th, 2009

Dr Flora's care and treatment is great. He treated me the way I have always wanted a doctor to be. He talked to me and explained things in detail. He never looked at his watch like he was in a hurry and made me feel that I was his only patient. The treatment was excellent and the staff was always professional and concerned.

Posted on November 6th, 2017