A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Folsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Folsom is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Folsom graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Folsom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lawrence Folsom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Folsom practice?
- Dr. Douglas Folsom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Folsom practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Castro Valley Primary Care Doctors and Castro Valley Geriatric Doctors.