A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Folsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Folsom is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Folsom
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Folsom Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Folsom graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Folsom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lawrence Folsom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Folsom practice?
- Dr. Douglas Folsom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Folsom practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Antioch, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Castro Valley Family Physicians and Castro Valley Geriatric Doctors.