Overall Review

4.8

October 24th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Forman provided a fantastic experience. In my opinion he is the best in the business.

June 15th, 2016
As a healthcare professional and a patient, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Forman. He is kind, considerate, caring, and is impeccably skilled at what he does. I never wanted to be in this position, but after a diagnosis of breast cancer and subsequently opting for a mastectomy, reconstruction and reduction on the opposite side, I could not have chosen to be in better hands. During this tough and challenging time, Dr. Forman's warm demeanor always put my family and I at ease. Not only does he have a great bedside manner, his technical skill is beyond perfect! I am so happy with the results and highly highly recommend Dr. Forman.

April 27th, 2016
36 years old, nursed 3 babies, amazing new boobs!
I would recommend Dr. Forman any day of the week. He was amazing. He gave me exactly the look i was going for. the best version of myself. His whole team was amazing from the first consultation through my follow up appointments.

February 18th, 2016
Tummy tuck with hernia repair
I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Dr. Forman was very thorough from consultation to after-care. My muscles and stomach were so stretched out after my 2 children that I never thought I could be excited to wear a bathing suit again! Not only do I look great on the outside, but I feel healthier on the inside. I felt very confident in Dr. Forman and I would recommend him a thousand times!

February 7th, 2016
Dr. Forman Changed My Life
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Forman. I first met him after a diagnosis of breast cancer in 2007. The surgeon who performed my mastectomy recommended him. During our consultation appointment, he explained everything about reconstruction to my husband and me, including showing us before and after photos and even letting us handle an actual implant. The pre-op appointment was thorough and he answered ALL of my questions kindly and patiently. At the hospital just prior to the surgery, he calmed me and made me feel at ease, even joking with me. The entire post-op period went better than I expected. He and his staff were attentive to every detail. Both my physical and emotional health were priorities to Dr. Forman. He really listens and is never rushed. My reconstruction included a breast lift on the other side so that I would match. In the end, I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I know my breasts look completely natural now. Both my general surgeon and oncologist obviously think very highly of him and have praised his work, saying how natural I look. And they have seen a lot of reconstructions! He is an artist. I knew without a doubt I would have any future plastic surgeries with Dr. Forman. And I have. In 2012, I wanted to look my best when my son got married, and asked Dr. Forman for a face lift. He was honest with me and said I only needed a lower face and chin lift because my eyes and forehead were fine. He has great integrity. My recovery was quick and I had very little pain. The results were amazing! It made such a difference in how young I look. I am 55 now, and was recently told I looked to be in my early 40's! A month and a half after that surgery, Dr. Forman did some vaso-liposuction on my inner knees and thighs. In the receiving line at my son's wedding, guests I didn't know previously couldn't believe I was mother of the groom! (Later, one of my son's friends was even flirting with me. How flattering is that?!) In the meantime, one of my responses to having had and beat breast cancer was to get healthy again. I lost 70 pounds and returned to a healthy BMI. Dr. Forman urged me to wait a year after I achieved my weight loss goal to ensure I could keep the weight off. I did, and then he gave me a lower body lift. I lost 3 pounds of skin! (Think of that the next time you skin a chicken -- that's a great deal of skin!) And again, I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Forman prepared me well for what my recovery would be like and I bounced back pretty quickly. Once the swelling subsided, I had to buy a new pair of jeans, in a size 4!!! (At my heaviest, I wore a size 16-18.) I am now 7 months post-op and my scar is beautiful -- so thin. MOST important, and I cannot overstate this, my self image finally matches my mirrored reflection. I actually like looking at my naked self in a full length mirror now!! My self confidence is the highest it's been since I was in my early 20's. For this, I will forever be grateful to the hugely talented, highly skilled, incredibly compassionate and caring Dr. Forman. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He helped me change my life.

October 27th, 2015
Great Practice
Wonderful staff, wonderful surgeons, wonderful service!

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Forman not only explained my condition (a breast anomaly), he taught me about the condition. Dr. Forman spends time with the patient and is not rushed. Follow up care is exceptional

October 19th, 2015
Dr. Forman was the only surgeon I've seen who phoned the evening after the surgery to see if I was o.k. He also called with the negative biopsy report and to check on how I was doing.

September 15th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Douglas Forman. My experience with both he and his staff was excellent.

August 25th, 2015
Great Experience
Getting a breast augmentation from Dr. Foreman was the best idea ever. Best Plastic Surgeon any where and his staff was amazing too. I have no regrets about the decision I made. I feel great!

August 23rd, 2015
Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty: Extremely comprehensive and genuine during consultation- the whole family felt very comfortable with him. And just as important - the results were top notch. Couldn't ask for a more thoughtful and skilled doctor. He gets my highest recommendation.

August 22nd, 2015
Chose the right surgeon for abdominoplasty, hernia repair
I had a hernia and diastasis recti from a twin pregnancy, which he corrected in a 4-hr surgery. Another twin mom had had corrective surgery with Dr. Forman and highly recommended him. I'm extremely satisfied with the level of care, attention and medical expertise. Three months after the surgery, I have no real complaints. Perhaps because this is cosmetic surgery so they are used to working directly with patients who pay out of pocket, I had none of the vagueness, delays, and runaround that I usually get from health care providers. On the contrary, they prepared me well for the big day. The surgery care at Sibley was excellent. The recovery was a long process, but they had also prepared me well for that. I'm confident I made the right choice in going with Dr. Forman.