A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fornfeist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fornfeist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fornfeist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fornfeist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fornfeist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fornfeist graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fornfeist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Fornfeist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Fornfeist practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fornfeist has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Fornfeist practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Temple, TX.
See Temple Surgeons and Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.