A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fornfeist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fornfeist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fornfeist
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fornfeist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fornfeist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fornfeist graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Fornfeist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Fornfeist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Fornfeist practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fornfeist has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Fornfeist practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Temple, TX.
See Temple Surgeons and Temple Orthopedic Surgeons.