A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Foulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Foulk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Foulk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulk graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foulk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foulk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Foulk practice?
Dr. Douglas Foulk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO and Thornton, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.