A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Foulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Foulk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foulk
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Foulk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Foulk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulk graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foulk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Foulk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Foulk practice?
- Dr. Douglas Foulk has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Foulk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.