A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Foulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Foulk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foulk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foulk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Foulk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Foulk graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foulk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Alan Foulk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Foulk practice?
- Dr. Douglas Foulk has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Foulk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Orthopedic Surgeons.