A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Frank, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas K Frank MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Frank practice?
- Dr. Douglas Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Frank practices Otolaryngology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.