Dr. Douglas Keith Frank MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Frank, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Epidemiology, and Head and Neck Cancer.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Frank practice?
Dr. Douglas Frank practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists and New Hyde Park Surgeons.