A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Frank, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Keith Frank MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Frank practice?
- Dr. Douglas Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Frank practices Otolaryngology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Otolaryngologists.