A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Frank is Excellent. Dr. Frank has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Frank, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Epidemiology, and Head and Neck Cancer.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas K. Frank practice?
Dr. Douglas Frank practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Plastic Surgeons.