Dr. Douglas Frankel MD Patient Reviews

April 8th, 2016
Fabulous Dr. One of the smartest and best doctors I have been to.

February 13th, 2015
Best doc I ever had
Dr. Frankel's simply the best doctor I have ever had. I can't recommend highly enough!

February 19th, 2013
Best Doctor and Staff
I truly feel Dr. Frankel and his staff care they take the time to listen to how you feel. Now a days going to the doctor is so in personal but with Dr. Frankel that is not the case. He has truly cured me from injuries that other specialist missed. Truly happy to finally found a Doctor that is sure to cure you!! His staff is super friendly and they truly make you feel comfortable and they care.

January 16th, 2013
This Dr. saved my life
I am a typical male, I hadn't seen a Dr in years due to not liking a few I had seen in the past. I had a "suck it up and deal" mentality towards my health. I went in for a routine physical at my wife's behest, and while asymptomatic something bothered Dr. Frankel enough to refer me to a cardiologist. Turns out I have some serious heart issues and if he hadn't stressed it, I could have dropped dead in my early 40's! He took more time with me than ANY Dr. I had perviously been to. Very patient and takes time to explain things in layman's terms. Very good sense of humor and bedside manner. Highly recommended.

September 10th, 2012
Dr Frankel is good but Watch out for his staff
Dr. Frankel is a good doctor who definitely gives off the vibe that he cares. But watch out for his staff. If you are a bit late they are rushed to tell you they will charge you $50 and not see you. I have experienced this several times as well as one very Rude Physical Therapist on location. Fatima. I have had two very uncomfortable experienced with her. Outside of the fact that it doesn't see that she knows what she is doing, she is rude and condescending. I would recommend finding a different location with a more professional staff that backs up the doctor.

April 24th, 2012
The Dr. was good but his help is terrible. Specially a girl who has terrible attitude called Alejandra.

April 28th, 2011
Dr. F is the best!!!
I used to work in hospitals and ran several medical offices. In all my experience with doctors, Dr. Frankel is the top of the heap! I have never seen a doc that wants to make sure you understand everything and wants to help you. I found him by chance when I had a severe back injury and has stayed with him ever since, 5.5 years now. I have also referred amny friends to him that have been thrilled. He really is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen or worked with. You do have to wait a while when you go for your appointment because he is with a patient but remember, he won't leave you either untill you are fully at ease and understand what is going on with yourself. So many doctors come in, look at the chart, check your throat and leave. He is now like that at all!

December 2nd, 2010
I would never recommend this doctor to another person!

June 29th, 2010
Verry attentive to your needs
Dr. Frankel cares a lot about what is going on. He and his staff consistently follow up and give excellent service. I drive over 30 miles past a lot of Doctors offfices to see him. I would absolutely recommend his service. I will definetly return for future visits.My wife and I have seen him about 5 times total in the last year. I referred an employee of mine and he also recieved excellent service.

February 3rd, 2010
Great doctor. Took time to explain everything to me. Thorough and careful. Patient. Recommended tests and referred to specialists to confirm his diagnosis. Not arrogant.

August 1st, 2009
This man is not concerned with patient care. He cares about money, though. He is an ambulance chaser and acts as an orthopedist, but does not have those credentials. His staff is rude, and I am worse off now than I was before I came to him. BEWARE!