Dr. Douglas Fraser Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2015
I call this doctor do that I was have an issue with my eyes I was able to get an appointment with in four hours. The front desk lady is very polite. DR Fraser is respectful consider . I'm very happy with this practice.

March 29th, 2012
Excellent care
During an annual physical about 15 years ago my primary care doctor (Dr S)suggested I see my eye doctor regarding a small growth on my eyelid. Even though I always had better than 20/20 vision I still made it a point to have an annual eye exam. I had seen several "Doctors of Optometry" for check ups over the years but never met one whom I felt I could trust without reservation with something as precious as my eyesight. I always left with the same feeling I had after we attended a vacation time share presentation in Myrtle Beach back in 1978. Dr S. wore glasses so I asked for his recommendation. Dr S said he and his wife (also a doctor)and their children were all patients of Dr. Fraser. Dr S who has since closed his practice, was the most thorough and skilled diagnosticians I had ever met. If Dr S trusted Dr Fraser with his family's eye care then I would do likewise.Dr Fraser has never rushed my appointments and he has always taken time to answer every question I've ever asked, including some not necessarily directly related to my personal eye care. These days many medical offices have personnel who are rushed and indifferent. Another new trend medical offices seem to have is a turn over rate similar to that of a fast food restaurant. What a refreshing difference it is when you go to Dr Fraser's office. His staff is kind and caring and are truly some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. And when you see the same smiling faces year after year because it assures me he is not only an outstanding Ophthalmologist, but that he must be a wonderful person to work for as well.

November 1st, 2016