A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fredrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fredrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fredrick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Abnormalities
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrick graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fredrick has 16 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Fredrick practice?
Dr. Douglas Fredrick practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists, Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists, and Palo Alto Surgeons.