A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fredrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fredrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fredrick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Abnormalities
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrick graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fredrick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas R Fredrick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Fredrick practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fredrick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Fredrick practices Ophthalmology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See San Jose Ophthalmologists.