A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Freedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Freedberg, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Freedberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Golf injuries
- Injuries to the throwing athlete
- arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- meniscus surgery
- shoulder injury
- shoulder labral repair
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedberg graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Freedberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Bentley Freedberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Freedberg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Freedberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Freedberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.