A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Freedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Freedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Freedman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Freedman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons and Santa Monica Surgeons.