A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Freedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Freedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M. Freedman MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.