Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Freeley
Dr. Douglas Freeley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Dothan, AL and Forest Hills, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Freeley is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Hospital, Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The and Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Freeley has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Freeley has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Douglas Freeley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Alfred Sanginario
Brooklyn, NY 0.05 mi29
Dr. Wanda Teodorowicz-Marino
Brooklyn, NY 0.45 mi41
Dr. Joseph Marino
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.45 mi43