Learn more about Dr. Douglas Freeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Freeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Freeley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Freeley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeley graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Freeley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Freeley practice?
- Dr. Douglas Freeley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Freeley practices Ophthalmology near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Dothan Ophthalmologists.