A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Freeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Freeley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Freeley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeley graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Freeley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Freeley practice?
- Dr. Douglas Freeley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Freeley practices Ophthalmology near Dothan, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Easton, CT.
See Dothan Ophthalmologists.