A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Freeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Freeley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Freeley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeley graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Freeley practice?
Dr. Douglas Freeley practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Easton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Easton Ophthalmologists.