A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuller
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fuller, FAAFP, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fitness for Duty Exams
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Fuller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U S A F Med Ctr Wright-Patters, Dayton, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Conrad Fuller FAAFP, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fuller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Fuller practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Kaysville, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Hill Afb, UT and Hill AFB, UT.
See Kaysville Family Physicians and Kaysville Preventive Medicine Specialists.