A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuller
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fuller, FAAFP, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fitness for Duty Exams
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Fuller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U S A F Med Ctr Wright-Patters, Dayton, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Conrad Fuller FAAFP, MD, and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fuller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Fuller practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Kaysville, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Hill Afb, UT and Hill AFB, UT.
See Kaysville Family Physicians and Kaysville Preventive Medicine Specialists.