A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Fullington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Fullington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Fullington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fullington graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Fullington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Fullington MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Fullington practice?
- Dr. Douglas Fullington has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Fullington practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.