Dr. Douglas Gerald Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Campbell practice?
Dr. Douglas Campbell practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Geriatric Doctors, Kalamazoo Family Physicians, and Kalamazoo General Practitioners.