A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Campbell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Campbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Campbell MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Campbell practice?
- Dr. Douglas Campbell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Campbell practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.