A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hamilton, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Glendenning Hamilton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hamilton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Hamilton practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Dermatologists and Beverly Hills Pathologists.