Learn more about Dr. Douglas Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Katz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Glenn Katz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Katz practice?
- Dr. Douglas Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Katz practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.