Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Mann practice?
Dr. Douglas Mann practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery near Falmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Falmouth Otolaryngologists, Falmouth Surgeons, and Falmouth Ophthalmologists.