A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Mann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Mann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Gordon Mann MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Mann practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Mann practices Otolaryngology near Falmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Falmouth Otolaryngologists.