A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Young, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Hosp, Carmichael, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas G Young MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Young practice?
- Dr. Douglas Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Young practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.