Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gaasterland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Gaasterland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gaasterland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaasterland graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaasterland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaasterland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Gaasterland practice?
Dr. Douglas Gaasterland practices Ophthalmology near Chevy Chase, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Chevy Chase Ophthalmologists.