Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Gaasterland
Dr. Douglas Gaasterland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vienna, VA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Washington, DC (and 2 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Gaasterland is affiliated with Georgetown University Hospital, George Washington Univ Hospital and Sibley Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Gaasterland has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...