A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gaither:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Gaither is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gaither, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaither graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Gaither has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Hamilton Gaither MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas H. Gaither practice?
- Dr. Douglas Gaither has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Gaither practices Emergency Medicine near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Rock Island Emergency Physicians.