Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Gaither
Dr. Douglas Gaither, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, TN, with other offices in Moline, IL and Rock Island, IL (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Gaither is affiliated with Saint Thomas Stones River Hospital, UnityPoint Health Trinity Moline and Vanderbilt University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Gaither has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Douglas Gaither is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, TN.
Dr. Timothy Todd
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Woodbury, TN 0.01 mi16
Dr. Arturo Ruanto
Family Medicine, General Practice
Woodbury, TN 0.01 mi44
Dr. Andrew Kellermann
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Murfreesboro, TN 13.03 mi7