A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gamburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamburg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gamburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gamburg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamburg graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lorin Gamburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Gamburg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Gamburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Gamburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.