A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gamburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamburg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gamburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gamburg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamburg graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lorin Gamburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Gamburg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Gamburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Gamburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.