A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Geehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Geehan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geehan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geehan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Geehan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geehan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Geehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Med Ctr -West, Kansas City, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Geehan MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Geehan practice?
- Dr. Douglas Geehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Geehan practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.