A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Geehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Geehan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Geehan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geehan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Geehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Truman Med Ctr -West, Kansas City, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Geehan MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Geehan practice?
- Dr. Douglas Geehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Geehan practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.