A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Geiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Geiger, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Geiger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Farrell Geiger FACS, MD, and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Geiger practice?
- Dr. Douglas Geiger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Geiger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.