A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Geiger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geiger
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geiger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Geiger, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Geiger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas F Geiger FACS, MD, and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Geiger practice?
- Dr. Douglas Geiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Geiger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.