A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Geiger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geiger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geiger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Geiger, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Geiger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas F Geiger FACS, MD, and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Geiger practice?
- Dr. Douglas Geiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Geiger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.