A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gelb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gelb, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelb graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gelb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Gelb practice?
Dr. Douglas Gelb practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.