A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gerard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Gerard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gerard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerard graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gerard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allan Gerard MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Gerard practice?
- Dr. Douglas Gerard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Gerard practices Internal Medicine near New Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See New Hartford Internists.