A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gillott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Gillott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gillott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillott graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gillott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- El Mirador Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Louis Gillott MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Gillott practice?
- Dr. Douglas Gillott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Gillott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.