A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Girod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girod
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Girod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Girod, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Girod graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girod has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allen Girod MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Girod practice?
- Dr. Douglas Girod has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Girod practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.