A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Girod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girod
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Girod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Girod, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Girod graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Girod has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allen Girod MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Girod practice?
- Dr. Douglas Girod has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Girod practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.