A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gnepp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gnepp, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Sebaceous Gland Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gnepp graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Gnepp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gnepp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Gnepp practice?
Dr. Douglas Gnepp practices Anatomic Pathology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Pathologists.