Dr. Douglas Goderwis MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Florence, KY

4.8

May 11th, 2016
I cannot say enough about Dr Goderwis. He is an EXCELLENT doctor that truly cares about his patients.

August 8th, 2015
Dr Goderwise is a very professional compassionate caring doctor. I have been with him for 28 years I believe since he got out of med school. I will not see another doctor but him. I trust him he knows my issues and we have a good rapport together. He takes time to talk to me and to explain my diagnosis with me. I truly admire this man.

September 30th, 2013
Dr. Goderwis is an excellent dr.
Dr. Goderwis has been my dr. for 22 years now. I moved 5 hours away 2 years ago and I still make the long drive to see him for my medical needs because he is such a wonderful, caring, compassionate dr. He has excellent bed side manner, he is very accurate about figuring out what my medical problems are each time I see him. He takes the time to speak to me about what is going on with me at the time. He knows me by first name basis and remembers my medical diagnoses before he even opens my chart. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent dr with low rates. I would not change drs if I had to drive 10 hours..... :)

June 26th, 2013
Good Doctor
Dr. Goderwis is very personable, He makes you feel at ease and doesnt rush you out the door. I would refer him to any one.

September 19th, 2011
Great
Dr. Goderwis improved my thoughts on Doctors. He diagnosed an illness that I had contracted, and the doctors that he referred me to were great. I still see him for anything outside of my main illness.

June 12th, 2011
He is a great doctor

January 2nd, 2011
The best
I've seen Dr. Goderwis, over the years, a number of times. He's a caring, competent physician with an excellent bedside manner. I feel totally comfortable and secure in his knowledge.

January 10th, 2010
Awesome doctor
I have been going to Dr Goderwis for a very long time. I am still very pleased with his services. His beside manner and office manners are impecable. He always has time to listen to your problems and never have I felt that he is pushing to hurry along

August 26th, 2009
Compassionate and caring
Dr. Goderwis has the attitude that in my opinion all doctor's need to have. Kind,caring and understanding. He has never shown impatience and intolerance towards me. He listens to my problems with concern and compassion. Waiting to get an appointment with him is worth it because you always want to feel like your doctor cares about how you feel.