Overall Review

2.8

September 16th, 2016
Prompt feedback
Dr. Golding always asks detailed questions regarding need for appointment. Listens closely to my comments, and provides associated office tests/analyses. Provides follow-up requirements and timeframes.

November 28th, 2015
Pretends to care
Dr. Golding seemed friendly and smiled a lot, but he really didn't listen to my problem and obviously hadn't reviewed my records from my previous pcp. I didn't get the help I needed, and he didn't seem to care. When I arrived for my last appointment, I was told they had a new check in procedure. I was given a computer tablet with the name of a third party company at the top of the screen. This company had been given all of my personal information. I was asked to accept a statement giving Dr. Golding and this company permission to give my information and medical records to outside companies that would then contact me with information about medications and procedures that could be used to treat any medical conditions I had!

October 17th, 2014
We were not at all satisfied with our experience with the physician. He was in a hurry, didn't know how to follow through on a treatment, didn't help with a depression problem.

March 16th, 2009
Great Doc
This man listens to what you say and then goes over your options. He gives you as much information as you want and does this with a smile. We need more like this one.