A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Gonzales is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gonzales, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Marion Gonzales MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Douglas Gonzales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Gonzales practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.