A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Gonzales, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Gonzales practice?
Dr. Douglas Gonzales practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.