Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Gottschalk
Dr. Douglas Gottschalk, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Otolaryngology. Dr. Gottschalk is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital and Gulf Coast Hospital. Dr. Gottschalk has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Gottschalk has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. Douglas Gottschalk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Ari Simckes
Fort Myers, FL 0.11 mi28
Dr. John Ritrosky
Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics
Fort Myers, FL 0.27 mi27
Dr. Patrick Maeng
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Fort Myers, FL 0.31 mi9