A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ozarks Medical Center
- Ozarks Med Ctr, West Plains, Mo
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Douglas Green MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kelly D. Green practice?
- Dr. Kelly Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Green practices Neurological Surgery near West Plains, MO.
See West Plains Neurological Surgeons.