A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Grey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Grey, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Grey graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Grey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Pet Grey MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Grey practice?
- Dr. Douglas Grey has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Grey practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.