A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Grey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Grey, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Grey graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Grey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Pet Grey MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Grey practice?
- Dr. Douglas Grey has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Grey practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiothoracic Surgeons and San Francisco Surgeons.