A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Grier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Grier, Urologist, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Grier, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Grier graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Grier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Grier MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Grier practice?
- Dr. Douglas Grier has 7 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Grier practices Urology near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Hermiston, OR and Richland, WA.
See Edmonds Urologists.