A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Grossman, Dermatologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Grossman, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Grossman MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Grossman practices Dermatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Dermatologists.