Dr. Douglas Gula DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hamilton, OH

3.0

February 13th, 2017
Great DR!
He took all the time I needed to explain what was going on. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease.

October 25th, 2016
Mr
Went for workers comp exam .the exam was minimum hen I checked what he wrote on workers comp he lied about several things and said I was able to go back to work although 2 other doctors disagree but to his surprise we taped the whole thing wonder how he will explain the difference in what he wrote and what was said I would not recommend him as dog catcher dont know how you can lie on something that important

June 22nd, 2016
I ask him not to touch me like that , as it causes a lot of pain. He then jumped out of his seat, opened the door and yelled at me to "get out of here, go get at now" ! As I walked out the door he yelled down the hallway , " how can I examine you ?" Worst experience ever.

June 15th, 2016
Made an inaccurate diagnosis on a neck injury.

November 2nd, 2011
Relief
Dr. Gula is busy for a reason; he is a good surgeon and knows his stuff. Although his explanations sometimes could have been clearer, I would have to say that I was made to feel securer because of his confidence.

April 15th, 2011
Surgeon?!?
This quack has all the surgeon skills of a grease monkey . It will be a much safer medical community when these D.O. nuts are gone.

March 9th, 2011
Doctor Gula is most definitely the best doctor i have ever been to. He is great with kids.

December 17th, 2010
I'll never go back
Went straight for surgery first then botched it. Never told me he owned the surgical center. Had a lot of pain he ignored. My second surgeon fixed my shoulder and now it's great.

December 1st, 2010
Great Doctor, worth the wait
I needed emergency surgery and Dr. Gula was the one who performed it. He did an excellent job. Not only is he personable and funny, but he stitched my knee on the inside so that the scar would be smaller. He was patient with me and explained the entire surgery thoroughly. I have had one office visit that took a while to get into the examination room, but it is worth it because Dr. Gula is an amazing doctor.

August 28th, 2010
In less than a ten minute appointment he was able to totally mis diagnose me.In his defense he recieved the wrong surgeons report and failed {unknowling} to receive the other two surgeons report who's opinion was the complete opposite of his.Two of the three other surgeons are rated one and seven in the state respectively.Basically he SUCKS.

June 28th, 2010
Poor Review
Due to a scheduling conflict, I was not able to change my appointment. Which was an inconvinence for Dr. Gula and staff. My xrays were not viewed and qualtiy patient care was below standard. When asked to schedule a follow-up, I declined. Upon recieving my bill, I noticed the staff did not follow their procedures to notify and recievr payment from insurance company first. Therefore, my advise to you would have your staff; includng yourself, trained on professional care and proper office procedures.

April 29th, 2009