A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Guy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Guy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Guy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas Guy practice?
Dr. Douglas Guy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Sioux City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, NE and Omaha, NE.
See Sioux City Internists and Sioux City Cardiologists.