A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Guy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guy
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Guy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Guy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Guy practice?
- Dr. Douglas Guy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Guy practices Cardiology near Fremont, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Elkhorn, NE.
See Fremont Cardiologists.