A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Guy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Guy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Guy graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Guy has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Guy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Guy practice?
- Dr. Douglas Guy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Guy practices Cardiology near Sioux City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Fremont, NE.
See Sioux City Cardiologists.