Dr. Douglas Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Nashville, TN

December 8th, 2015
Never go to this guy
Worst experience I have ever had with any doctor in my life

June 11th, 2015
I was trying to make an appointment with Dr. Brown as a new patient. The receptionist was very rude and she was like Dr. Brown is not taking new patients and he will never be able to... !!!

May 1st, 2015
Dr. Brown has been my doctor for more than 20 years. He is so patient, kind and funny. I love him like a friend!

June 17th, 2013
"Ditto" to all the above reviews. Very caring man...easy to talk too...Listens well and always discusses ALL the options. Intelligent, caring and always professional...Have been at this practice for 16 plus years...He delivered my last child (will always remember my delivery) and have continued with my annual check ups. Followed him from his last location at Vandy. Just love this practice...extrememly rare to find this type of physician....would recommend without any hesitation...make an appointment...you will never look for another OBGYN doctor again....

March 13th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr.Brown is exceptional in his professionalism, knowledge, and most importantly(to me) his bedside manor. I was referred to him after being displeased with another doctor during my pregnancy and was very impressed. I had complications and he was patient and understanding to my needs. I have never met another doctor as caring and as he is.

November 28th, 2012
He's the best obgyn I've ever had. Caring, intelligent ,appropriate. I recommend manybeachnyear and every one has been totally pleased. It's hard to get such excellent care anymore.

June 26th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor!!
I have been seeing Dr. Brown for about 10 years and am more than pleased with him. He is a kind, caring and interested Doctor which is sometimes hard to find today in the hustle and bustle world.

March 23rd, 2012
Fabulous Doctor
I am pregnant with my first child, Dr. Brown has highly exceeded my expectations. He is calm, laid back and very thorough when explaining topics to you. He is a great man.

April 21st, 2011
I couldn't ask for a better doctor! He listened to my needs and my fears and went above and beyond the call of duty! I would recommend him to anyone! He is an amazing doctor!

August 14th, 2010
One of the best doctors in Nashville. Delivered all three of my children including high risk twins. Takes the time to listen and reassure even the most nervous patient.

July 23rd, 2010
Best OB in Nashville
I love Dr. Brown so much I want to have another baby RIGHT NOW just so I can see him and his staff again. Best experience with any doctor in the past 32 years of my life. Love, love, love this practice!!!!

December 8th, 2009
great doctor
He delivered all 3 of my children, did my hysterectomy and has been my OB/GYN for over 20 years. Moved to NJ but am thinking about flying back down to Nashville for a problem I have developed