Dr. Douglas Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Brown?

Never go to this guy

Posted on December 8th, 2015

Worst experience I have ever had with any doctor in my life

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I was trying to make an appointment with Dr. Brown as a new patient. The receptionist was very rude and she was like Dr. Brown is not taking new patients and he will never be able to... !!!

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Brown has been my doctor for more than 20 years. He is so patient, kind and funny. I love him like a friend!

Posted on June 17th, 2013

"Ditto" to all the above reviews. Very caring man...easy to talk too...Listens well and always discusses ALL the options. Intelligent, caring and always professional...Have been at this practice for 16 plus years...He delivered my last child (will always remember my delivery) and have continued with my annual check ups. Followed him from his last location at Vandy. Just love this practice...extrememly rare to find this type of physician....would recommend without any hesitation...make an appointment...you will never look for another OBGYN doctor again....

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2013

Dr.Brown is exceptional in his professionalism, knowledge, and most importantly(to me) his bedside manor. I was referred to him after being displeased with another doctor during my pregnancy and was very impressed. I had complications and he was patient and understanding to my needs. I have never met another doctor as caring and as he is.

Posted on November 28th, 2012

He's the best obgyn I've ever had. Caring, intelligent ,appropriate. I recommend manybeachnyear and every one has been totally pleased. It's hard to get such excellent care anymore.

Wonderful Doctor!!

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Brown for about 10 years and am more than pleased with him. He is a kind, caring and interested Doctor which is sometimes hard to find today in the hustle and bustle world.

Fabulous Doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

I am pregnant with my first child, Dr. Brown has highly exceeded my expectations. He is calm, laid back and very thorough when explaining topics to you. He is a great man.

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

I couldn't ask for a better doctor! He listened to my needs and my fears and went above and beyond the call of duty! I would recommend him to anyone! He is an amazing doctor!

Posted on August 14th, 2010

One of the best doctors in Nashville. Delivered all three of my children including high risk twins. Takes the time to listen and reassure even the most nervous patient.

Best OB in Nashville

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

I love Dr. Brown so much I want to have another baby RIGHT NOW just so I can see him and his staff again. Best experience with any doctor in the past 32 years of my life. Love, love, love this practice!!! !

great doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2009

He delivered all 3 of my children, did my hysterectomy and has been my OB/GYN for over 20 years. Moved to NJ but am thinking about flying back down to Nashville for a problem I have developed