Otolaryngologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by Jill C on Oct 26th, 2013

Honestly, the most compassionate and caring doctor I've ever seen. He took excellent care of me and my friend who referred me to him. He personally called me to make sure I was doing well. I've referred several of my friends to him.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2013

Doctor Cowan really helped me with with my sinus problems. He performed an in office balloon procedure which was quite easy. I was back to normal in 2-3 days. He called me after the procedure to make sure I was doing well. Highly recommended.

|  Best ENT Doctor in Kansas City  |  show details
by Kyle Simmons on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Cowan did a nasal septal reconstruction and turbinate coblation on both sides for me. Setting up the appt. was simple and the day of the surgery went just as Dr. Cowan described it. Dr. Cowan went and sat down with my wife after the surgery to explain how things went. He even provided his personal cell phone number in case we needed to speak with him. Dr. Cowan personally called me the following day to make sure everything was going well. Best experience I have ever had with any doctor.

|  Exceptional doctor  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

Dr. Cowan is a phenominal doctor. He made me feel comfortable right away. He removed my thyroid cancer and my recovery was much better than expected. He personally called me at home the next day to see how I was doing. My friends can't believe how small my scar is and how well it has healed. You can hardly notice it!!! He put tubes in my son two weeks ago and again walked us through the whole process. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Consultation  |  show details
by Adam G. on May 31st, 2013

I've seen Dr. Cowan on multiple occasions for recurrent tonsillitis and other ent issues. Dr. Cowan has always been extremely personable and friendly. He always takes extra time to answer all of my questions and has been very invested in my care.

|  Phenomenal care  |  show details
by Anomous on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Cowan performed sinus surgery on me about one month ago. Not only did he make me feel extremely comfortable during my evaluation in clinic, he also called me at home after surgery to ask if I had any questions. I would recommend Dr. Cowan to all my friends and family.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

Dr. Cowan has an unmatched bedside manner. He took extra time to make sure my husband and I understood all of our options with our son. He called us before and after surgery which made the process so much easier on all of us. I would highly recommend him to anyone.