Dr. Douglas Cowan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
Excellent physician
Dr. Cowan has an incredible bedside manner. He made me comfortable and I trusted him right away. He performed a sinus surgery on me in the office which saved me from having to go to the hospital. The procedure was much easier than expected. I breathe so well and haven't had a sinus infection since the procedure. Two other doctors from England were in town to learn from doctor Cowan. They both were very impressed with doctor cowan and raved to me about what he was able to do comfortably in the office. He's a leader in the field (which I didn't know until the day of surgery). He's humble and obliviously only cares about his patients. I wish more doctors were like him.

September 10th, 2015
Dr. Cowan performed my sinus surgery in the office. I was back to work the next day. He was unbelievably caring and walked me through the whole thing. Best doctor experience to date!

September 10th, 2015
Dr. Cowan went above and beyond!!!! Amazing.

January 30th, 2015
Best doctor I've ever seen. He truly cares about his patients! Highly recommended.

October 26th, 2013
Highly recommended
Honestly, the most compassionate and caring doctor I've ever seen. He took excellent care of me and my friend who referred me to him. He personally called me to make sure I was doing well. I've referred several of my friends to him.

August 27th, 2013
Great doctor
Doctor Cowan really helped me with with my sinus problems. He performed an in office balloon procedure which was quite easy. I was back to normal in 2-3 days. He called me after the procedure to make sure I was doing well. Highly recommended.

July 17th, 2013
Best ENT Doctor in Kansas City
Dr. Cowan did a nasal septal reconstruction and turbinate coblation on both sides for me. Setting up the appt. was simple and the day of the surgery went just as Dr. Cowan described it. Dr. Cowan went and sat down with my wife after the surgery to explain how things went. He even provided his personal cell phone number in case we needed to speak with him. Dr. Cowan personally called me the following day to make sure everything was going well. Best experience I have ever had with any doctor.

June 19th, 2013
Exceptional doctor
Dr. Cowan is a phenominal doctor. He made me feel comfortable right away. He removed my thyroid cancer and my recovery was much better than expected. He personally called me at home the next day to see how I was doing. My friends can't believe how small my scar is and how well it has healed. You can hardly notice it!!! He put tubes in my son two weeks ago and again walked us through the whole process. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

June 1st, 2013
Consultation
I've seen Dr. Cowan on multiple occasions for recurrent tonsillitis and other ent issues. Dr. Cowan has always been extremely personable and friendly. He always takes extra time to answer all of my questions and has been very invested in my care.

May 14th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Cowan has an unmatched bedside manner. He took extra time to make sure my husband and I understood all of our options with our son. He called us before and after surgery which made the process so much easier on all of us. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

June 8th, 2016