Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Haberman
Dr. Douglas Haberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Leonard Wood, MO, with another office in Fort Leonard Wood, MO. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Haberman is affiliated with General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Haberman has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Douglas Haberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
Dr. Gabriel Olivo
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 0 mi31
Dr. Ian Fowler
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 0 mi
Dr. Jack Fennel
Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Practice
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 0 mi34