A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hackenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hackenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hackenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hackenberg graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hackenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hackenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald Hackenberg practice?
Dr. Donald Hackenberg practices Pediatrics near Akron, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians.