A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Haden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Haden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Haden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haden graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Haden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas William Haden MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Haden practice?
- Dr. Douglas Haden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Haden practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Internists.