A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hammons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hammons is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hammons, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammons graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hammons has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Hammons MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Hammons practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hammons has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Hammons practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.