A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hampers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hampers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hampers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hampers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampers graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Hampers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Hampers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Hampers practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hampers has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Hampers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Surgeons.