A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hansell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hansell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Health Services Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hansell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Matthew Hansell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Hansell practice?
- Dr. Douglas Hansell has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Hansell practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Internists.