Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Hansell
Dr. Douglas Hansell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Hansell is affiliated with Cambridge Hospital, Brigham & Women's Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Hansell has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Douglas Hansell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. William Kostis
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Robert Brown
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Dmitriy Kedrin
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8