Dr. Douglas Harrison MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
Ladies Beware
I had a bad experience from start to finish!! The only good thing about this office is the ladies at the front desk!! I paid a copay for my first visit, and only got to speak with a nurse. She told me I needed to have a procedure that I didn't need or want. Dr. Harrison was very rough. Gave me a cervical tear in a biopsy, and during my surgery. He tried to hide it from me when I confronted him. He walked out of my appointment before even answering the questions I came in to have answered. I was still bleeding 5 weeks after my ablation surgery, and am still in pain 6 weeks later! I tried to call the office about the bleeding, and when the nurse asked my last name, she said that is ALL I need to hear, and HUNG UP on me! The nurses were very nice but don't get on Doctor Harrison's bad side, the nurses will hang up on you!! I had to call the hospital to get answers. I worry for young mothers, as Dr. Harrison is in such a big hurry you don't feel he has time for you. I felt like a number and not a person, while under his care. Please take someone with you to ALL your appointments. You will need the support when you leave your appointments. I left in tears the last time went. I just heard from someone else today who Dr. Harrison delivered their friends baby, He did something to make her tear so badly. When he sewed her back up it was so bad, she had fecal matter coming out of places that it shouldn't. She had to a surgery to correct the damage done. Please be careful!!!! He has a terrible bedside manner, and when you ask questions he treats you like your stupid, and try's to place blame on you. It is never his problem! I could go on and on!

March 15th, 2017
Only nice thing about that place are the ladies at the front desk
I if you want to be treated like your a complete idiot and leave mad every time go here if not I suggest you get yourself a real doctor

March 5th, 2015
Worst experience ever!
Unfortunately I only went to Dr. Harrison because his office was the only office accepting new patients at the time. I've had multiple miscarriages and had found out I was pregnant again and wanted to be seen right away to make sure everything was ok. The receptionist worked really hard to get me in and was fantastick on the phone. That's about the only part about my whole experience. I had heard horror stories about his office and know a few woman who ended up with severe infections after laboe because he wasn't the cleanest when he cleaned them up. I needed to be seen though so I followed through with the appt. Harrison was extremely rude and very strange. He told me it looked like I was going to miscarriage and needed all these medications. One of the prescriptions I was actually allergic too. He would have know this if he would have listened when I told him I was allergic to it and it was written down on my new patient paperwork. After taking the medication I ended up in the hospital for an allergic reaction. Thankfully my baby was still ok. I immediately stopped seeing this office and was able to get into another because of the circumstances. I should have listened to all of the reviews that I read and all of the feedback I received from other people who had experiences with him.

October 9th, 2012
After a difficult pregnancy, I know with out a doubt that Dr. Harrison took excellent care of me & my baby. He is the only board certified ObGyn in the Gila Valley.

August 7th, 2010