inactive

Douglas G Harrison Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 5th, 2015
Worst experience ever!
Unfortunately I only went to Dr. Harrison because his office was the only office accepting new patients at the time. I've had multiple miscarriages and had found out I was pregnant again and wanted to be seen right away to make sure everything was ok. The receptionist worked really hard to get me in and was fantastick on the phone. That's about the only part about my whole experience. I had heard horror stories about his office and know a few woman who ended up with severe infections after laboe because he wasn't the cleanest when he cleaned them up. I needed to be seen though so I followed through with the appt. Harrison was extremely rude and very strange. He told me it looked like I was going to miscarriage and needed all these medications. One of the prescriptions I was actually allergic too. He would have know this if he would have listened when I told him I was allergic to it and it was written down on my new patient paperwork. After taking the medication I ended up in the hospital for an allergic reaction. Thankfully my baby was still ok. I immediately stopped seeing this office and was able to get into another because of the circumstances. I should have listened to all of the reviews that I read and all of the feedback I received from other people who had experiences with him.

October 8th, 2012
After a difficult pregnancy, I know with out a doubt that Dr. Harrison took excellent care of me & my baby. He is the only board certified ObGyn in the Gila Valley.

August 7th, 2010