A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Hawkins, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Hawkins practice?
Dr. Douglas Hawkins practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatric Specialists.