A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Haynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Haynes, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Haynes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haynes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haynes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Haynes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Haynes practice?
- Dr. Douglas Haynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Haynes practices Family Medicine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Family Physicians.